Tuesday, September 28, 2010

week 3 practical experience post 2 -Flash



I just opened it up again and it froze. I must have broke it. I restarted my computer, and it opened again. I found I had the same problem with iWeb. It would have to be forced quit, and then i needed to restart it.

TWEENING- I thought that was just another word for a pre-teenager! I was going to attempt to motion tween in Flash, but watching the tutorials made me dizzy.

I tried to make growing vines. I remembered why the art teacher in school asked me to just be the helper; art is as far from me as a snowman on a jet ski. I will stick to English. I spent 30 minutes just to figure out how to do this:

I was so proud of myself that I finally figured out how to add the color. Animation will have to come later.


No comments:

Post a Comment