Tuesday, September 28, 2010

week 4 Practical experience post 3 -iMovie

I was excited on today's visit to iMovie. I found the "show full screen" button. Not that I have made tons of movies, but each time I watch my preview in the little window, or upload it to youtube and then watch it in full screen. This causes me to have to edit, and re-upload. I was SO excited when I saw it.

I also, just saw share in iDVD. I have been very depressed because I did not have any software to add my children's videos to. They are just saved on another laptop I do not use. I just realized I had that software. If you are a parent, you might be able to realize how happy this made me. I will need a whole summer to make the videos, but now I know I have the power to make that for my children. I always thought iDVD was only to watch videos on. I had no idea it made dvd's. This practical experience taught me that, and I could not be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment