Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 4 Practical experience post 1-iMovie


I find it takes so long to make a good movie. I have been trying hard to become a better iMovie creator. Day 1:
Today I tried adding the sounds from the iMovie library during a transition. I listened to all of them, and enjoyed some of the sounds they had available. I also wondered how they go about making something in the library. Who decides what will be most beneficial to users of the program?

Today I wanted to try to spruce things up. It was an initial learning experience because I wanted to add pictures from my new iPhone. Once I plugged it in, I have two hours of updates, and technical support to call. I found music from iLife on iMovie, which is better than my cheerleading music I found the first time. I didn't realize there was such a library. However, I could not make it spread over the minute worth of pictures.

I did learn I could add a color tint to the pictures. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment