Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Media Asset Creation (MAC) Week 2-Comment 2 (Britni's Page)

I keep thinking about how I am going to wrap up my final AR project into one nice neat little package (hence the above picture). For my Free Choice Post, I just wanted to discuss a little bit about publishing versus presentation of my final project. I keep going back and forth with it. I am very much a people person and want people to see my excitement and passion for the project that I have chosen yet my presentation opportunities seem to be very limited due to where I live. I also really like the idea of creating a total package and submitting it to a publishing company! Time wise I feel like I have the time to do the writeup and submit my publication to a journal (or two). Sometimes I feel like, who would really want to see the research that I have done? But then I saw a commercial with Michelle Obama and her active role in building a healthier society, and realize that if nothing else, this an issue that needs to be addressed! To tell you the truth, I know for sure I will be bouncing ideas off of my classmates, and my husband whom all have supported me through this entire process. Pamela Holifield said.......................................................... I think publishing your AR is a fantastic idea! Michelle Obama and the rise of health risks are in the public eye. I know I boast my school a lot, but we do PE twice a week, and recess daily. Most schools in SE Florida have rid recess. Kids need to play! Go for it girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment