Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Media Asset Creation (MAC) Week 3-Comment 1 (Britni's Page)

Britni Wrote:
I do feel that my overall mood/demeanor will effect the environment that I am in. If I am depressed, sad or grumpy, in my opinion I am going to bring down those with me. But if I am happy, positive and upbeat my energy is bound to rub off on those around me. I really liked the game that Roz described, "Have the Best ____ Ever." It is a good challenge and in the end will create positive results. I personally am happy 95% of the time, those around me will see me with a smile on my face, and almost always get those around me to smile back. (That is a personal mission that I seek to accomplish everyday, to make people smile!) But one thing that I find helpful is to take any situation and try to find one good thing about it! For example, say my car breaks down on the way home from work. I might say, well good news is, I don't have to cook-pizza delivered it is! You would be surprised how your mood might lighten/lift a bit. Sometimes when you have something that is bringing you down, you must first figure out what exactly it is that is holding you back. Once you have figured this out (prayed about it)
and searched (sometimes going outside the box) for a solution. You can get past it. I agree that often times you might have to dig for that passion or tap into some of that "energy and vibrancy" of your environment to overcome this rut that you are in.
Pamela says: Britni...you know this is why we get along so well. People think it is a blessing to only see the good, but sometimes when I do get angry it can blowup. I am not used to feeling or acting that way. When my father passed away I held a party with drinks, dances, karaoke, and food. I made a funny slide show and danced the night away. I was so happy he was not suffering anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment