Monday, April 18, 2011

Media Asset Creation (MAC) Week 4-Free Choice

What else would one who is one month and a few projects away from graduating? Disney World! Just kidding. Graduation! Hotel is booked, kids are ready, and permission is granted to take off of work a few days.

I am a little bummed that graduation is being held on Thursday. My kids are going to miss the biggest day of the year! The annual Spirit Day. They are bummed about it, and it has caused me to rethink graduating on that day.

2 comments:

  1. Graduation is finally here. This was an interesting experience for me. I hope you ended up getting what you wanted from this program. I think I received what I wanted from it and also meet a lot of new people. The only thing I wished is that I could have been around for the last 3 months of wimba sessions to discuss topics with others. Well work takes priority even over college. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete