Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Media Asset Creation (MAC) Week 3-Free Choice

I have a callus beginning to grow on my pinky finger on the side of the knuckle. I stared at it yesterday wondering how it got there. I mean what do I possibly do with the inside part of my pinky knuckle? Then it hit me. I hold my iPhone 4 (Otterbox covered) with that hand and my pinky lines up exactly where the callus is growing! Wow, the phone has been attached to my hand more than my shoes are attached to my feet. I walk my house with it, wake up in the morning to it, check personal/work/school email, facebook, Words with Friends, App Store (new freebies), iTunes (freebies again), recheck email to see if I missed one, and now somehow I even check my Groupon. Wholly Technology!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Pamela, you ARE a techie. I want to ask you about the otterbox, though. I never heard of it until today, now your post is second to my son's telling me that is what I need to get. Do you think it is really worth the $50 price tag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is tech-dedication!

    ReplyDelete